| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malakal in September is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry with occasional rain. Some 124.4mm (4.9in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 13 days.
- In September the heavens above Malakal are fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:42 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:09.
- There are approximately 6:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malakal September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Malakal, Sudan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Malakal: