| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malakal in October is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 75.6mm (3in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Malakal are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:17 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 4:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malakal October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Malakal, Sudan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Malakal: