| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malakal in November is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4.9mm (0.2in) of fluid is released during an average of 1 day.
- The skies in Malakal are sunny with on average a sizable 9:11 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:40.
- There are approximately 2:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malakal November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Malakal, Sudan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Malakal: