| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malakal in March is very hot at 30.9 °C (87.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 6.9mm (0.3in) of liquid accrues across on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Malakal are quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:54 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:03.
- There are approximately 3:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malakal March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Malakal, Sudan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Malakal: