| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malakal in June is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched with rain at times. Circa 103.4mm (4.1in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Malakal are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 5:01 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:39.
- There are approximately 7:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malakal June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Malakal, Sudan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Malakal: