| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malakal in July is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist with rain sometimes. Some 146.8mm (5.8in) of water is laid down during an average of 16 days.
- The heavens above Malakal are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:00 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:36.
- There are approximately 7:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40% of daylight hours and cloudy 60% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malakal July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Malakal, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Malakal: