| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malakal in January is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is laid down across on average 0 days.
- In January the skies in Malakal are nice and sunny with on average a substantial, 9:54 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:37.
- There are approximately 1:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86% of daylight hours and cloudy 14% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malakal January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Malakal, Sudan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Malakal: