| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malakal in February is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of H2O descends during an average of 0 days.
- The heavens above Malakal are moderately sunny with on balance a respectable 8:23 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 3:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malakal February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Malakal, Sudan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Malakal: