| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malakal in December is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in December is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 0 days.
- The blue above Malakal is nice and sunny having on balance a substantial, 9:48 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:34.
- There are approximately 1:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malakal December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Malakal, Sudan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Malakal: