| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malakal in August is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly wettish with rain periodically. Around 163.4mm (6.4in) of H2O is deposited during on average 17 days.
- In August the blue above Malakal is slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:23 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 6:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malakal August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Malakal, Sudan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Malakal: