| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Malakal in April is very, very hot at 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38 °C (100.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 19.9mm (0.8in) of H2O is laid down across on average 4 days.
- In April the heavens above Malakal are slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:50 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 4:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malakal April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Malakal, Sudan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Malakal: